Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Karma Living Via One Kings Lane

My love of the week.  Out of my budget but not out of my decorating imagination!  I would get one to drape at the end of the bed and one for the couch in the living room...if I may, if I might, have this wish I wish tonight.  They are like snowflakes, no one alike and each beautiful in their uniqueness.  Not only are they unique but they are two sided--double the pattern for double the fun!

Here are my favorites of the Karma Living Quilts from One Kings Lane...

All Images below via One Kings Lane...
Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Pasque















Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Senegal

Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Rodeo

Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Minsk
Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Monocanock
Kantha Handstitched Quilt, Hayden

1 comment: