Monday, October 3, 2011

A Backyard Oasis & My Love of Everything in It

Jaime of Prudent Baby was introduced to me via a post on the Inspired Room and I am glad I found it.  This backyard lounge area is beautiful!  Everything about it is my style and taste from the woven coffee table and bench from anthropologie to the pendant light to the metal black chairs and beyond to the tiny accents and personalized tids and bits.  Just brilliant all around.  Check out some of the highlights....


image via prudent baby


I love the pendant, still on sale HERE at West Elm (I am contemplating it, after seeing this image, for my dining nook) and the chairs which she got for a steal on Overstock but, alas, I can't find them right now :(...

image via prudent baby


Love this chair...still on sale at Anthropologie HERE...

image via prudent baby


Summer can last eternal with images like this...and flowers like the ones below...

image via prudent baby

Also, she got this great Beach container from The Company Store which I am eyeing now with much salivation...
image via the company store  

For the full tour of her space go Here....

No comments:

Post a Comment